Thursday 10 April 2014

It's been a while...

Indeed it has been a long while since my last blog post, I have just been so busy with... Well, life!

I have been lucky enough to have met my beautiful baby cousin, Ines, while I haven't been blogging. She is absolutely adorable and I have never felt the connection that I have with her before. I love her so much, but feel like I have a huge responsibility!

eBay has unfortunately been taking up an unfortunately quite significant amount of my time recently. I thought it would be a good idea to download the eBay app - and my God, don't do it! I am constantly flicking through and finding things that are going for 99p. So I bid and I win them for a quid or something, but of course there's the postage and packaging that adds on a few more pounds. And if you're like me (who bought 8 things in a day off eBay), your bank account will have a heart attack. So don't download it, for your own sake.

It's that time of year again - exam period. I am working really hard as I really want to do well in these exams. Hopefully it will pay off. Last year I think I over worked myself, and I got very stressed. So this year I started revising much earlier, to try and make myself feel more confident (which I do). I am also trying to keep myself busy in the evenings. I am about to start watching Breaking Bad properly, which I am looking forward to. Baking is also taking over my evenings. I made these muffins today which are low fat and scrummy...


It's super sunny in London at the moment, and you can tell because people are actually smiling! It doesn't happen a lot, especially on the tube, but I am enjoying everyone else's happiness.

Enjoy your week!

Pocky x

No comments:

Post a Comment